BULLETSTORM: FULL CLIP EDITION COMING TO EUROPEAN RETAILERS
It’s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum…Duke Nukem included!
Munich, May 29th 2017 – Deep Silver and Gearbox Publishing team up to bring the critically acclaimed Bulletsorm: Full Clip Edition to European markets. Including the Duke Nukem‘s Bulletstorm Tour add-on, the game will release for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on June 23th, 2017 in Continental Europe.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition brings the game‘s beloved humor and gameplay, including the famous Skillshot mechanic, to a new level on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC. Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
In addition, the Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour add-on lets players switch the main character of the game. Featuring new lines from the original voice of Duke, take control as Duke Nukem and replay the campaign with a fully rerecorded script as the King himself
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new exclusive content!
- The Complete Experience
- Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform
- Killer Visuals and Audio
- Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before—with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC—and lavishly remastered audio effects
- New Overkill Campaign Mode
- Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps
- Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
- Anarchy Loves Company
- Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
- The Art of Destruction
- Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive ‘Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
- Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable
- Overkill Campaign
- Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted ‘Overkill’ Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1
- Anarchy Co-op
- 4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way
- Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity
For more information on Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, please visit http://www.bulletstorm.com, Like Gearbox Software on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GearboxSoftware/, and follow Gearbox Software on Twitter at@GearboxSoftware.
Platforms: PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC
Developer: People Can Fly
Publisher: Deep Silver, Gearbox Publishing
Genre: First Person Shooter
Players: Single Player Campaign / Co-op 1-4
Release Date: 23. June 2017
SRP: Console 49,99 € / PC 49,99 €
© 2017 PCF Group Sp. z o.o., People Can Fly, Sp. z o.o. People Can Fly, Bulletstorm and the People Can Fly logos are registered trademarks, and the Bulletstorm logos are trademarks, all used courtesy of People Can Fly Sp. z o.o. Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing and Koch Media GmbH. Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media GmbH. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Gearbox, the Gearbox Software logo and Duke Nukem are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
About Gearbox Publishing
Founded in 2016, Gearbox Publishing was established with the goal of helping developers around the world bring their products to market while retaining their unique creative visions. The mission began with the critically-acclaimed Homeworld Remastered Collection for PC, followed by the first new entry in the franchise in more than a decade, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, developed by Blackbird Interactive. Gearbox went on to publish Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour in celebration of the 20-year anniversary of the iconic FPS title. With the release of 2017’s Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, developed by People Can Fly, Gearbox Publishing remains committed to its promise to entertain the world and become the most developer-friendly publisher in the industry. Learn more at https://www.gearboxpublishing.com .
About People Can Fly
People Can Fly is a video game developer established in February 2002 and based in Warsaw, Poland. The studio made its mark on the shooter genre with its award-winning Painkiller series of games for PC and Xbox prior to shipping Epic’s Gears of War for PC. People Can Fly is known for recent titles such as Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (launched on April 7, 2017), Gears of War: Judgment (published in 2013) and Bulletstorm (an original, Unreal Engine 3-powered onslaught of ‘kill with skill’ gameplay and blockbuster moments published in 2011.) and is currently working on its new game – a AAA shooter based on a brand new IP.
Gearbox Media Contact:
Austin Malcolm | PR Manager