The first DLC for Compulsion Game’s We Happy Few is out today, April 4th!
In the first piece of handcrafted Season Pass content, familiar faces and previously NPCs, James & Roger return in an all-new We Happy Few story. Wellington Wells stands besieged by a robot uprising, but the mechanized menace isn’t the only thing threatening to tear our pair apart. Play as Roger and team up with your boyfriend James to Find Dr. Faraday, explore a vast underground laboratory, and discover the source of the robot invaders before it’s too late!
New Features for They Came From Below:
- Following up from the award-nominated writing of We Happy Few, enjoy a brand new story in Wellington Wells with a classic sci-fi twist
- Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels, like Dr. Faraday’s secret laboratory
- Take up shining new weapons and tools like the transforming ray gun and the time-slowing Chronobomb to test the mettle of a cadre of new robot foes
- Uncover the puzzling purpose of the Curious Device and feel clever doing it
- Stay focused on the mission and adventure—crafting, survival, and Joy mechanics have been removed from this adventure.
- Challenge yourself in a new boss fight unlike any other in We Happy Few
This DLC (and the following two) are part of the We Happy Few Season Pass for $19.99 or individually for $7.99, found on Steam, GOG.com, the Microsoft Store, and the Official PlayStation® Store.
For more information, become a fan on Facebook, subscribe on YouTube, follow We Happy Few on Twitter and Instagram and join the conversation using the hashtag #WeHappyFew.